Badger Utility and Haldex are hosting Air Brake & Clutch System Seminars in January. These seminars are professionally conducted by Haldex ASE Certified Instructors. If you are a Technician, Mechanic, Shop Manager, or Parts Specialist, this seminar will teach you more about Air Brake & Clutch Systems.
Topics To Be Covered:
– Air System Training – Individual Air Valves, plumbing, operational theory and troubleshooting. Utilizing a fully functional and operational complete tractor trailer air brake system in the classroom.
– Anti-lock Brakes – Basic Components, operational theory, how to test and troubleshoot.
– Haldex Clutches – Spec the right clutch for your operation. Clutch operation, troubleshooting, and maintenance (Time permitting in Wisconsin Rapids)
– January 21st 9:00a-4:00pm (Comfort Inn / DeForest, WI)
– January 22nd 9:00a-4:00pm (Best Western Green Bay Inn / Green Bay, WI)
– January 23rd 9:00a – 3:00pm (Best Western Midway Hotel / Wausau, WI)
– January 23rd 5:30p – 9:00pm (The Ridge Golf Course / Wisconsin Rapids, WI)
Cost: $25.00 per person (quantity discounts available)
Full Details Available, click here
Please RSVP by January 15, 2014
To sign up, contact Mike Wiessinger via email or call (715)421-9701.