Are you interested in learning a secure trade in an industry that will continue to grow and be utilized?
Do you have a mechanical mindset?
Do you like working on vehicles or fixing things?
Are you interested in a hands on experience learning new things and problem solving?
Do you like to work hard and have fun?
Apply for our Youth Apprentice Program!
North Central Utility has been guided by the same basic principles for over 40 years;
- Provide superior customer service,
- Stand behind the products and services we offer,
- Grow relationships with our customers, vendors, and business partners
That starts with our employees. We care about providing a stable work environment for our employees. A place where they know there will be work everyday. A place where they don’t have to worry about not getting a paycheck. A place where there is an opportunity to grow. A place where we provide the tools to grow within a trade and industry that continues to evolve and advance as vehicles, systems, and operations quickly evolve and advance.
Check out some of our work!
“While I was getting my GED I heard about the opportunity. I was attracted by the benefits of a toolbox through the program, the hands on work, and being able to do something challenging with the satisfaction of completing a task.
In 3 years I see myself still working here in a higher position.”
~Matt W., Service Technician Madison, WI
What are some of the benefits you receive?
- Learn valuable knowledge from a seasoned, well marinated technician.
- Increase your mechanical and repair knowledge.
- Establish valuable connections with high level employees.
- Develop real world skills such as; welding, fabrication, and trailer & truck repair.
- Getting honest feedback.
- Learning the ins and outs of the organization.
“I did a few years in the United States Army and then worked at Napa Auto Parts. I heard about the opportunity for higher pay with a great company so I checked it out.
I’m not just working with co-workers, I come to work with people who I call friends and that makes the job even more fun.”
~Kyle C., Route Salesman Eau Claire, WI
What we expect from you!
- Commitment to self development
- Responsibility for improving skills and knowledge
- Be open and honest about goals, expectations, challenges, and concerns
- Be open to constructive criticisms
- Be respectful of time and resources
- Actively listen and ask questions
- Seek advice, opinions, feedback, and ask for help
- Stay accessible, committed, and engaged while on company time
- Be willing to take classes and go to seminars
- Give feedback to mentors on what’s working and what’s not
Your child will be working with an experienced service technician.
Each of our location shops have a different look. Contact our service manager to set up a tour!
I need info for this.
Need info for this