Are you interested in learning a secure trade in an industry that will continue to grow and be utilized?
Do you have a mechanical mindset?
Do you like working on vehicles or fixing things?
Are you interested in a hands on experience learning new things and problem solving?
Do you like to work hard and have fun?
Apply for our Mentor/Mentee Program!
North Central Utility has been guided by the same basic principles for over 40 years;
- Provide superior customer service,
- Stand behind the products and services we offer,
- Grow relationships with our customers, vendors, and business partners
That starts with our employees. We care about providing a stable work environment for our employees. A place where they know there will be work everyday. A place where they don’t have to worry about not getting a paycheck. A place where there is an opportunity to grow. A place where we provide the tools to grow within a trade and industry that continues to evolve and advance as vehicles, systems, and operations quickly evolve and advance.
Check out some of our work!
“While I was getting my GED I heard about the opportunity. I was attracted by the benefits of a toolbox through the program, the hands on work, and being able to do something challenging with the satisfaction of completing a task.
In 3 years I see myself still working here in a higher position.”
~Matt W., Service Technician Madison, WI
What are some of the benefits you receive?
- Learn valuable knowledge form a seasoned, well marinated technician.
- Increase your mechanical and repair knowledge.
- Establish valuable connections with high level employees.
- Develop real world skills such as; welding, fabrication, and trailer & truck repair.
- Getting honest feedback.
- Learning the ins and outs of the organization.
“I did a few years in the United States Army and then worked at Napa Auto Parts. I heard about the opportunity for higher pay with a great company so I checked it out.
I’m not just working with co-workers, I come to work with people who I call friends and that makes the job even more fun.”
~Kyle C., Route Salesman Eau Claire, WI
What we expect from you!
- Commitment to self development
- Responsibility for improving skills and knowledge
- Be open and honest about goals, expectations, challenges, and concerns
- Be open to constructive criticisms
- Be respectful of time and resources
- Actively listen and ask questions
- Seek advice, opinions, feedback, and ask for help
- Stay accessible, committed, and engaged while on company time
- Be willing to take classes and go to seminars
- Give feedback to mentors on what’s working and what’s not
Your child will be working with an experienced service technician.
Each of our location shops have a different look. Contact our service manager to set up a tour!
I need info for this.
Need info for this